Thinking of changing my HFT scope

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Gnhouse, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Gnhouse

Gnhouse Member

I'm looking at my current HFT kit and thinking I'd like to try a new scope. I'm using a Burris 4-12x32 at the minute on about 7x mag which is good but I feel that it's maybe just not quite right for me. I've tried quite a few of the various 10x42 scopes out there and I'm not really a fan of any of them. My ideal would be a leupold 2.5-8 mkIV but I've just not got enough cash just now, so here is my question is there anything out there I could look at that might be similar or anything else that would be worth looking at.

Cheers
    Garrick

2. Scoch

Scoch HOW!!!

Club:
    Tayside Airgun Club
    Garrick I had a bushnell 2.5 to 16 by 40 that I shot on 8 mag that was very good but had a very long eye relief.

Def worth a look through though, for the money it was good.

PS Buy a Leup!!

3. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

If your ideal would be a mk4, have you looked at VX3's about the same size Garrick? You'd have the advantage of covers over the turrets, although I'm not sure what ret options are available.

Ryan