The Worlds ,some pegs were;nt good enough

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by popsheep, Apr 18, 2011.

1. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

I take all the credit when people say my courses that they have just shot were great so here I am saying that some of the pegs on my course were a let down on the quality that should be for every-one to shoot in a WORLD Championship.
    To say there are restrictions put on us by the management of the estate in our course building is true but that is no excuse and I can only apologize.
    I;m a MAD supporter of the UKAHFT who made a bolllllox up but I;m old enough and thick skinned enough to get on with shooting airguns and enjoying myself .
    I wish you all the best and please dont post on this thread ,just read it and forget it.
    cheers Ian :D:D:D:D

2. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

I'm surprised that there haven't been any comments posted on here Ian.??

All i could see was the problem with the plastic blocks that accounted for only 2 out of 30 targets. Good on yer for holding your hand up and i still think you and the MAD lot are some of the best course setters in the country. See you in Edinburgh?:)

3. Scoch

Scoch HOW!!!

Club:
    Tayside Airgun Club
    I would shoot off your pegs any time me old sheep. HFT is ever evolving and this is just another step, See you soon in Sunny Edinburgh!

4. Grayling

Grayling New Member

A proud Englishman from a once great country sadly
    Club:
    Fort airgun club
    This was my first year actually taking part in the worlds and for what its worth I thought it was a good course, as I would've expected from such a high profile comp. The young lad (Danny) who shot the course with his dad and myself did have problems on the concrete blocks due to his smaller size but still coped wel and really enjoyed himself, which is surely the aim of the comp in the first place. Now looking forward to next year.

Fair play to you for holding your hands up though :).

5. DarrenQ

DarrenQ New Member

Club:
    MAD
    **** shot

I know there is only one person to blame for bad scores at the worlds and it ain't you Ian. Some guys in this sport need to realize that the bloke they see in the mirror every day is the only one to blame when you shoot like a plonker. It's more a case of they really think Or believe they are better than they are capable. A bad work man blames his tools and when he has run out of excuses he blames the organisers and course setters sad but true.
    Well that's my ten pence worth anyway.

Darren.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011