The spread of FT

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by villiers, Aug 27, 2009.

1. villiers

villiers Self appointed antipimp

Club:
    Bisley
    Good to see my home land is gearing for the worlds:)If they ever kick me out of the uk i will slot right back in:D
    http://nzafta.spaces.live.com/
    Cheers Villiers /Kiwi in the UK:shot:

2. big_phil555

big_phil555 New Member

it would be good to shoot FT against some of those back drops :cool: - planning a trip back sometime?? :D

3. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Good stuff...

You don't really need an excuse to visit NZ, but it a worlds there would be a bloody good addition to the list. Best pull me finger out and start getting the funds in for the EFTA.... this idea of shooters having to cough for their own flights* isn't on... :D

(*even considering that the Welsh boys got us a deal with British Airways, ta very much)

4. greyskullnz

greyskullnz Non member

At this stage 2017 is our alloted date for hosting the Worlds. Depends on countries who are prepared or willing in the meantime, and any pulling out bring it forward another year.

2011 is a big year to keep in mind, as the Rugby World cup is being held here. Combine a trip to watch that, and some FT and you would have pretty much the perfect holiday!

I am sure we could arrange something for Internationals while here. Just be sure to bring your Rifle......and let us know you are coming.......:D

cheers
    GS