The Coming Season & our heroes .

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by holly, Dec 28, 2010.

1. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Just a thought for the coming season and the FT heroes of shooting the breeze . number one of course must be berty . very close last year , but no banana , got the kit this year so no excuses . trouble is there are at leat 10 others who could do it . can berty stand the pressure ? if he does well . applause . BUT if he does not with his new kit . then he is DOOMED . plus the birds of prey will be on him like a rat up a drain pipe . then comes the ripped jean kid . all the gear and plenty of ideas . yep he could do it , maybe . he won the showdown . but that is a day shoot . wham bam thank you mam . the GPs are a season of pressure . can he hack it and will his standers take the pressure . WE WILL be watching . then of course let us not forget . old wassisname , ermmmm . oh yeah piemanlarget , aka NJR . ake EV2 .aka simon . he should be up into AA grade by now . he has the best kit money can buy . does the practice . has the confidence .says he cannot miss . but 43s will not do it this year in AA grade to make that top ten . gotta be in the 45s and up to trouble berty and the boys . can he raise his game . yep gonna be interesting . specially if the boys fail . i am sharpening my pen as i speak . opening my tub of vitrol . getting out my hanky's ready to wipe away the tears . oh yes ??? HOLLY:):D

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  2. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    I`m in A grade:) You need to get your facts right, as I have no confidence in the kit, have not shot a "proper" comp for months thus done very little in the way of practise and it did not cost that much!
    and I cant beat Bewrty more than once a year as he is better than me!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  3. steg

steg Member

Club:
    Emley Moor
    Holly this sounds like more bullshit and baracking than even the Ausie's can dish up...Berty is gonna be the man next year...or are we gonna see even more pathetic pic's than we saw of him when he just missed out..I don't think so...GO BERTY...GO BERTY :D:D

4. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Rule

Rule number one mate is
    NO ONE IS BETTER THAN YOU ?
    if you do not believe this . why should anybody else .
    You have better kit than you had 15 years ago . just a matter of getting it sorted .
    lose the weight is your biggest aim . you have three months before you have to up the anty . berty , mr osborne and co are just anorther shooter you have to beat . top ten thiis year must be your aim .
    go for it my son and kick ass ??? HOLLY:)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
  5. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Watch

Gonna watch the berty man like a hawk . one thing the british like is to build up a loser and bring down the top men . if berty slips it will be in the screws of the world next day ??? HOLLY:):D

6. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    No One ?

No one has sprang to the defence of rob yet i see . can it be that our ripped jean hero has no supporters ? i reckon he is out practicing his standers as we speak . straining his eyes for the 45 yard target in the dark through his crystal clear optics ( somebody turn the fecking lights on for god sake he say's ) yep it ain't easy being a hero ??? HOLLY

7. NJR 100

Club:
    Your quite right, especially where your concerned, no one is better than me:p!

I approach each course saying to myself I can clear this. I am glad i dont as I would have to give up then lol!
    I think I should do better this year, that is if I gell with the new kit between now and April? Hope to do lots of practising when the weather allows. Just at the moment feel so rusty I think if I make it to Nelson tomorrow 10-14 ex 20 would be a start lol.
    I will set a hopefully realistic goal of maintaining a AA avergae % through the 2011 Gp series. Even though I am in A grade:D

8. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Look

I look forward to some good shoots this year and a few laughs . one of which will be beating you . yep it ain't all about winning . but it helps ??? HOLLY PS roll on summer . PSS one of my troubles is that the gotta win bit has worn off .if i stuck to my shutz . yes i can still get the results . but it is so much more fun trying to get the old GC2/NJR up to speed and trying to stick it to the top boys with em . yep like i say . roll on summer :)

9. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    The Way .

By the way . i have a new shooting jacket . a leather one . looks the business . with my new ray-bans on , i will look the nuts . even if i don't hit shite , i will look the part ??? HOLLY

10. AIRFIX GILLY

AIRFIX GILLY WFTA World Champion 2012

Club:
    Castle
    Thong

You got a new leather thong as well to go with ya tights Holly?

11. NJR 100

Club:
    Dont ask that, he might show it:eek:

12. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    one target at a time, every shot counts :D

13. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC

From my point of view, I am just looking forward to shooting the Summer again and getting stuck into the GP series.

I love the sport immensely and thoroughly love the fight of the season as it goes.

Time will tell as the season goes eh...

Berty

14. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Nope . but i have colour coded tracksters to match the shooting jacket ,and colour coded hat . OH YEAH . you boys are gonna have to pay to talk to me . autographs anyone . queau here please in a orderly fashion ??? HOLLY:):D

15. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Hey

STANDERS . right , that has got rid of him ??? HOLLY

16. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Colour co-ordinating

Holly,

Looking forward to seeing you in new Ron Hills to match your new Ashes to Ashes shooting jacket.

Im sure if its all leather then you will be suffering with some chaffing in certain regions of your body that only certain women would ever dare go. Davinia etc...

Berty

17. steg

steg Member

Club:
    Emley Moor
    Holly's gonna be a force at the 2011 GP's in his new outfit Hollys gonna take the GPs at all costs.JPG

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
  18. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Cruel but fair

Steve,

that is a cruel picture of Holly's new outfit. I mean I think he looks better in the new kit but that gun, surely that is alot of anodising on the Schutz???

Berty

19. steg

steg Member

Club:
    Emley Moor
    He's gonna go to any lengths with his equipment to beat the opposition...and when he he gets mad...this is his alternate outfit....sends a shiver down my spine...brrrr Holly's summer outfit.jpg

20. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    You boys can wriggle and you can tiggle . BUT the man who will be getting the admiring glances from the ladies will be ME , when the marshal comes up to me on lane one and say's . are you gonna move along or what ? i will say , sorry marshal I AM TO SMOOTH TO MOVE . eat you heart out berty ??? HOLLY