1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That has cheered me up

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by AndyIoW, Jun 15, 2011.

1. AndyIoW

AndyIoW Member

Sent in a few paragraphs to the BFTA Web God about the Wendover GP and today they are there for all to see :D .

Best birthday present and has cheered me up after the disaster of the weekend shooting.

Thats Mr BFAT Web God.

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Nice work Andy :) I'm sure the web god is always welcome of a few words and pictures from the GP's... :)

3. AndyIoW

AndyIoW Member

Pictures a bit short, was having enough trouble keeping the scope dry to worry about the camera (that was not mine :rolleyes: )

Not sure about Nelson as there are some drums a going at work, but I am bringing a car full for Iceni including 2 newcomers to the sport. So will have the camera out for that and then send Steve a few words to go with them as well.

4. saddler

saddler Phil Gee

Club:
    Millride
    Steve will always welcome reports and pictures from GPs (or any shoot) and will publish them on the BFTA site.
    So, if you're a budding journalist feel free to send them to Steve (BFTA web god)