Thanks Rivi

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by D Martin, Apr 10, 2011.

1. D Martin

D Martin Non member

A big thanks to Rivi for a brilliant days shooting. It was nice catching up with some old friends.

Dave

2. Haych

Haych Member

Great day today :) PB too :) would like to thank Degs and Dave M for the company around :)

H

3. raygun

raygun Non member

Good to see some of you White Rose lads.

The sun shone for a change as well :D

ATB
    Ray.

4. g.l.w

g.l.w Wonky

Nice to see you over here Dave, good to chat and catch up.....:D:D

5. Cop Out & Dead Shot

Cop Out & Dead Shot Member

Well what a scorcher of a start to the Gauntlet series. The standard has been set for others to aspire to. (I just hope its not that Mr Ramshead's team's turn to course set or Woki or Mr Benyon for that matter :D:D:D) A special thanks to Andrew Compton - you are a true gent sir, many thanks.

Nigel

6. A.C.

A.C. Non member

Rivi did a fine job today, not that they don't as a rule but today they even got the weather to play along. Second time I've got a little sun in the Bolton area, last time I was nineteen so thirty years ago. :)
    The boys both had PB's today which was brilliant for them both and some reward to the good people that have taken the time and given advice over the past few weeks especially.
    I'd like to thank everybody at Rivi for today and the people that shot with the boys today, Derek Whittingham and Andy Jones from Tawd, Dave Martin (H) and Nick B, (Ell) sorry Ell doesn't remember your exact surname, but thank you all.
    Nigel you're welcome, didn't do a lot for you, but if you're happy then I'm pleased, you're a good chap and a pleasure to know.

Once again Thanks Ray and Rivi for hosting today.
    Regards Andrew

7. raygun

raygun Non member

Hi Andrew,

Just like to say that it was a team effort and a good number of people played their part. From course setting to booking in to sorting the plinking range out.

All worthless without the great turnout from the shooters.

What impressed me was the superb scoring from the Juniors. Now I'm frightened :D

ATB
    Ray.

8. alan 1946

alan 1946 New Member

Turton round 1Gauntlet 2011

Great weather,great company,how can we wish for anything more ??Top man Dave Ramshead and awesome scores from the young shooters.The future looks bright.Love,Light,and Peace.Alan Rivi.

9. dave benyon

dave benyon Spirit of HFT 2009

Great start to the series, thanks to the Rivi crew for a good course and to Steve and Katie for the good laugh around the course.

10. D Martin

D Martin Non member

I think I've got the HFT bug AGAIN after yesterday fellas can't wait for the next one I can get too :)

Dave

11. dave benyon

dave benyon Spirit of HFT 2009

Your welcome any time Dave but can't always promise the good weather we had.

12. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Cheers Dave, they said that about Quarry too but its always been lovely when I've been. ;)

Dave