1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks Harriers!

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Shaun, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Shaun

Shaun Active Member

Club:
    Harriers
    Thanks to Tony and all the Harriers for an excellent day's shooting.

Shaun :):)

2. JamesO

JamesO Active Member

I'll second that

James

3. Mr P

Mr P Active Member

Club:
    Castle
    I thought the shoot was rubbish myself their where at least 5 faulty targets grubber i think said their was 7 faulty targets iand i think mark brewit said there was 8 faulty targets, nothing to do with the fact that if we where any better we would have been W**K (Well balanced and thought out course well shot Neil and Mark and thanks to mitch for kicking my ass again!!!!)nice course tony,kev ced and anyone else who knows me.

4. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc
    steve their woz two rubber targets for me the standers lol,great coarse and first time ive shot the place in no force 10 wind and no rain, saying that it keeped you on your toes with the drift switching between targets on some lanes,nice to see the welsh shooters,and well dome to mark and neil for their clears:):)

5. Willbe

Willbe I Like BIG Hats!

Club:
    Far Coley FTC
    Did make a refreshing change to be actually aiming ON the target didnt it! ;)

Thanks again everyone at Harriers for putting on another great days shooting, the course was great and the butties even better!! Thanks too to Phil for putting up with me again and heres to us all meeting up again at Millride in 2 weeks time! :)