Thanks for another top weekend

Discussion in 'WHFTA Official forum' started by Bombhead, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Bombhead

Bombhead New Member

Club:
    Old Downs
    Just wanted to say thanks to Pete, Jane and the new world champ himself for organising yet another top weekend. I'm guessing it's not easy trying to please a few hundred people with guns but I reckon you should all get top marks for this year :D:D:D:D:D:D

Also thanks to all the course setters and marshalls, I thought the course was really well set out, fun and really challenging :eek::eek:

and big respect to whoever booked the weather, absolute genius ;);)

2. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

I would like to say thanks for a great weekend as well, Thanks Peter and Rog for the company, really really enjoyed it going about with you guys, had such a laugh which made the shooting easier for sure. I would agree with the SFT Champ himself ( Mr Bentley ) in saying that it was the best Worlds ever...I had such a great time.

Thanks all

LAity

3. RancidTom

RancidTom Member

Worlds...

I concur! Well organised! I had a great time even though I had gun problems, it wasn't so bad with the glorious weather and the laughs!
    I'll be back next year, can we book the same weather?

4. gillieman

gillieman New Member

Yep i agree, i had a excellent time!!

5. Kenny-W

Kenny-W New Member

Great courses, great weekend, great company & superb weather!
    99% happy HFT'rs, as they say 'you can't please everyone'
    But I personally think it was the best yet!
    Well done to all those who made the Worlds happen for 2011.

6. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

Thanks For my hat again Kenny :D

7. fisherman1

fisherman1 Member

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC
    All been said but, what a cracking weekend! well done Pete, and thanks for the trigger! a bit long but iv sorted it. All the course setter's etc u deserve a medal for all the effort that goes into setting it all out and packing it all away at the end! fantastic weather let's have the same next year Mr Harford, Nice to see you again. oh and what a suit! :)

Nice shooting round with Jenny (told you not to give in) and Marcin my new polish friend.

See you all next year hopefully.

ATB

Chris

8. Sharpe

Sharpe Semper fidelis

Club:
    Maldon
    I echo all of the above! :)

9. griggzy

griggzy Dop's *****

Yep as others have said a spot on weekend with even better weather well done to all invalid who made it happen , already counting days until the next one

Griggzy :D

10. Photoguy2910

Photoguy2910 Member

It's been said but I will say it again... brilliant weekend, thanks everyone :D

11. Twang

Twang New Member

Club:
    Isfjorden FTK
    Fact finding mission

As a first timer to HFT, the fact finding mission turned out to be a thoroughly enjoyable event which would be pressed to be bettered. We'll definately be running this discipline in Norway now that I have a first hand insight into the range set-up. Please accept my thanks to those responsible for the organisation, and a big well done to those who managed to take home a pot - that was some shooting ....impressive precision !

I'd like to think that I've made a few friends over the weekend too ...Dan and Tomasj - my partners for starters...;) cracking good lads...and Graham & co at the camping ...

Hopefully we'll be welcoming shooters to Norway, in the not-too-distant future :) ... thanks again !

Andy

12. SteveFields

SteveFields Member

Club:
    Castle FT&RC
    Just thought I would like to offer my thanks to all who arranged /organised/ marshalled and helped make this excellent event happen. The course was IMHO set out extremely well and struck just the right balance of difficulty and shootability (made up word sorry). It was great to see loads of shooters from all different parts of the World gives the competition a more global flavour and new dimension to the banter.

Thanks again!
    Steve