Thanks Codnor

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by D Martin, Oct 4, 2009.

1. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Thank you all at Codnor for a cracking mornings shooting in the first Midland hunter series.
    If this was anything to go by I can only see this series going from strength to strength.
    See if you can get the catering girls to go on tour :D:D;)

A.T.B.

Dave

2. chink

chink New Member

yes what he said . thoroughly enjoyed it and shot a respectable 55 , the wind made it a bit of a thinking course and threw a fair few shooters a dummy or 3 . roll on the 2nd shoot!! hopefully pad.e will be able to make this un.the gold daystate badge looks nice on my cap:):D, hope it still works in the wet!!:eek:

3. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Thanks to everyone at Codnor who put in loads of effort in the course and making sure the day ran smoothly. Results are up here and will be on the website in due course. I saw loads of camera's about so lets see some pics to show everyone who couldn't be there what they missed!

Ryan

4. Rik ochet

Rik ochet Its my skunk, I saw it !!

I'll have to vet the photo's first as I have no idea what you or anyone that had the camera took :D

Thanks for a great day and if today was anything to go by I can see this competition growing in strength.

Happy with my last place and shiny penny :eek:

Rik

5. Weevie

Weevie Banned

Great fun and as has been said, the wind made fools of most of us! :eek:

One thing I would say though, was we need more marshals for the second round.:D

6. Rik ochet

Rik ochet Its my skunk, I saw it !!

I agree with that. There was far too much work for us lowly marshalls to do in that 2nd session. :D

7. stillwater

stillwater Active Member

Club:
    KSG, Misfits
    What can I add??
    What a great day, great food, great company and a great course.
    Well done to Codnor and all the shooters that turned up today to take part in the Inaugural round of the DMHS, if it wasn't for you all we would not have a series
    So thanks very much for your support, and to those that didn't come along today you don't know what your missing so get yourselfs along to Lincs on the 8th Nov:.
    Bonus ball stood at £59 today and was one by no other than Heresssss Johnny, So well done to Johnny Smith.
    As per DMHS rules if you have left the course before the bonus ball is drawn you can claim your winnings at the next DMHS competition, if you fail to do this then the money will go back into the bonus bunny to make a Golden Bunny Draw. So Johnny we hope to see you at Lincs to collect your winnings, or do we!!!
    Sorry I had to leave you guys in the lurch to marshall the second session with all those stroppy competitors :rolleyes: but I was far to busy doing the collating ;)
    ATB

Greg

8. stillwater

stillwater Active Member

Club:
    KSG, Misfits
  9. MattF

MattF New Member

Club:
    Chesterfield HFT Club
    Thanks to Codnor for a good course and the wind fairy's for making it very interesting and thanks to Pete for putting up with Me and Connor
    Thanks to the lads for there concern when I had a brush with the wild life the swellings gone down but it hurts like a good one

Matt

10. BOMBER

BOMBER Little French Maid

Great day today, lots of wind to sort every one out and food fit for a king. I hope the series grows as that was one of the most relaxing and yet testing shoots I have attended for a long time, well done all.

11. D Martin

D Martin Non member