TALL TREES TOMORROW. With high winds forecast tonight the best option is to delay the start tomorrow morning by 1 hour to 11 am. As the course is through a large wood there is a risk of fallen branches. The good news is the wind is forecast to slow down later in the morning. So if we start at 11 am that should be the best and safest option, please note if the wind is deemed too dangerous we will have to call it off but won’t know until near the start time. Sorry for any inconvenience but we can’t predict or control the weather. Could you please pass this message on to anybody you know who is coming. Please comment or like the post so we know you’ve seen it. If things change appreciably for the worse in the morning we will update this page, thanks for your understanding.