taken me 2-3 years.

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by cb2591, Nov 24, 2010.

1. cb2591

cb2591 Member

It has taken me 2-3 years to of trial and error,plus expense , to finally realise which rifle is best or me. I made a decision some time ago to ditch pcp and return to springer. It was and still is the right choice ,for me . I have bought and sold many rifles and tested many others,trying to sort out my preference. Tried heavy and light and kidded myself on occasion that i had found the rifle for me. Then i thought ft was for me and not hft. Well at last the penny has dropped. Without a doubt the best rifle for me is the AA Prosport. Plus i beleive i am more suited to hft, simply because i like shooting standard rifles and my tx200 in cs1000 stock is anything but standard. I have been shooting with my Prosport alot lately and it is a remarkable rifle .It is a beautiful piece of workmanship and so easy to tune and adjust. Once set up it is also superbly accurate and a joy to shoot. So , i think i will now concentrate with the Prosport and hopefully enter some hft comps. Infact its a relief to know my search is over and that i can now practise without wondering ,hmm perhaps i should try this rifle or that rifle.Thats the plan anyway lol.:)

2. Magic Bus

Magic Bus New Member

Club:
    Cromer Air Rifle Club
    I'm a bit like you except I went back to FT after five years of dabbling with HFT. You've got a CS1000 stock for a TX for sale then?

3. cb2591

cb2591 Member

Havent put it in for sale yet. But...Yeh would be interested . Possible sale or swap is on the cards.

4. Magic Bus

Magic Bus New Member

Club:
    Cromer Air Rifle Club
    I am looking for one for my MK3 TX so if you could keep me in mind maybe? :)

5. cb2591

cb2591 Member

You have a pm