T200 - 10 Shot Conversion ?

Discussion in 'Air Arms' started by pwiles1968, Feb 5, 2012.

1. pwiles1968

pwiles1968 Member

Club:
    Kibworth
    Just starting Air Rifle shooting and I have just picked up a Mk2 T200 outfit thanks to some contacts at kibby and this forum, myself and my son will be shooting this together for a while.

I will be trying my hand at HFT so will need it in single shot form for that but was wondering how easy the S200/T200 10 shot conversion is to fit/setup and remove again I guess the pellet tray has to come out, it would make pinking at the club with the lad much easier especially as we will be sharing, but if it is a faff to remove/replace then I don't think it will be worth it.

Assuming they are easy to fit anyone have one they are selling cheap :) needs to be the fully indexing preferably with spare cassette.

Also while Im asking questions about the T200 can you still get hold of Hamsters for these? Not shot a round yet but I am guessing a hamster would help on this rifle.

2. big_phil555

big_phil555 New Member

hi mate

if you are prepared to manually index the mag, then go for a rowan engineering system (8 shot). Once fitted you can single load without the mag in and leave all the gubbins in place. They also make a hamster for the rifle

3. pwiles1968

pwiles1968 Member

Club:
    Kibworth
    Did not fancy the manual indexing Job, but the Hamster is interesting but I thought that was for the new S200 not to fit the T200 rail, may mail them and ask.

Thanks for the feedback.

4. big_phil555

big_phil555 New Member

their hamster does fit the square 'T' stock:cool:

5. pwiles1968

pwiles1968 Member

Club:
    Kibworth
    Thanks, I have sent a mail to confirm if it slots in to the Rail.

6. big_phil555

big_phil555 New Member

7. pwiles1968

pwiles1968 Member

Club:
    Kibworth
    I had seen the strip down guide will look at the trigger tweaks if I shoot the gun for long currently it shoots better than I do so no rush, will look at the hamster thanks for the pointer.