SWEFTA 2013 Rd 5 - South Devon

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by NJR 100, Dec 19, 2012.

1. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    More details to follow, but usually HFT & Ft events on at all Swefta shoots

2. rich

rich Active Member

Club regrets to announce that there will be no catering on Sunday so please bring any food and drink with you. :)

3. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    Very interesting first vist to S.Devon, and definatley not the last.

Tough course, very little in the way of gimmies. No wind (for me) meant dropped shots were hard to pick up on a course where you had to think about everything. Some things I did not think about like checking pellets before loading and working out how steep that 50m one was lol.
    Tough standers but all good practise and plenty of mini kills.

Well done to Andy Williams on the Win.
    I was not too happy with my shooting or score until Paul told me Nigel had also hit 35, but shot out of sequence, on his home ground :eek: and thus finished on 34:eek:o
    That did tickle me as I can imagine how annoying that was!
    Bit like taking an 11 yard kneelr sitting lol

Another great day out plus great comapny with Gerry, keep adding the clicks. Nice cuppa tea after and the sound of GWR steam not too far away, what a course:)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  4. pixybasher

pixybasher New Member

Club:
    South Devon Airgun Club
    Yes... hitting targets 9 and 10 out of sequence was a real bummer on my home ground,I have to say that I wasn't really on the ball with other things in my mind but that's no excuse,how many times have I done that this year...!!!!

The weather was 100% better than I expected but I did notice that it got slightly worse as I left the playing field.

A big thank you to all those who turned up,it looked as though it was a really good turnout which was great considering the forecast we were given.

I'm unaware at present what the whistle was for so I can only appolagise if it was a maintenance issue.I hope it didn't cause anyone to much of a problem.

A big thanks to Jeremy for partnering me on the day,I personally had to get off early as I had other arrangements so sorry I wasn't much of a host.

See you all soon
    Nige

5. TonyF

TonyF SWEFTA FT Champion 2006

Club:
    Mendip, East Devon, Avon Hawks and Oaktree.
    Seem to remember it happened at the previous match (North Petherwin) as well Nigel .... you must put a stop to it Nige :eek: :eek: :eek:! but probably just as well though otherwise you would be romping away with the SWEFTA title all by yourself ;)

Sorry I could not get down to support you this year, but it sounds like all had a good time

Last edited: Jun 17, 2013