Swefta 2012 rd 7 - Cornwall

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by NJR 100, Nov 25, 2011.

1. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
  2. rich

rich Active Member

Just to let everyone know, the Cornwall league shoot will almost certainly be at a different venue, one we haven't used before.

As soon as the bits and pieces that have to be sorted have been finalised there will be another announcement.

3. rich

rich Active Member

Now confirmed, the venue will be the Duchy shooting ground. Postcode TR4 9JF, just off the A30 and beyond the Carland Cross windmills.

4. rich

rich Active Member

I'm reliably informed by the host club that there will be hot food available at the shoot.

Seeing as how it's in Cornwall, I hope the menu includes some Cornish Pasties. EU regulations permitting of course. :D

5. carlotwelding

carlotwelding New Member

will there be hft shoot as well or just ft, and don't forget the vat on the pasties:D:D:D

6. Frank2

Frank2 New Member

Hft

Hi all

Designated 30 targets for HFT within the main course (due to the short notice of needing the ground)

Improvements for the future could be a dedicated HFT course if demand is there.

Regards & see e all dreckly!

Steve

P.S. You can't shoot HFT after a real big pasty, you would never get up from the prone position! So we have real authentic English food - bacon baps and farm shop burgers, and any visitors please don't forget your passport for passport control at Launceston!

7. ironmonkey

ironmonkey New Member

So hft will be shot along side the ft or do we use the same course for both?

8. carlotwelding

carlotwelding New Member

think its the same mate, so ft will have to be shot first:):)

9. rich

rich Active Member

Yes, it will be a selection of the main course targets that will form the HFT course. They may not be sequential; I am in discussion with the club how that will be handled by the scorecards.

For avoidance of doubt, what I mean is, it may be targets 1,2,4,5,7 etc to be shot. It won't be a block, like the first 30 at Alf's.

10. dae2830

dae2830 Member

As long as they are nice and tricky:D:D:D

11. rich

rich Active Member

Scores are on their way............

I'm just working out what corrective training to arrange for Bill Hartnoll and Trevor Bray for trashing their club el supremo into third place..............:mad:

12. carlotwelding

carlotwelding New Member

just like to thank all at the cornwall shoot very good course ,some of us had to shoot in the hard rain,others fair weather shooters:D:D:D give thanks to the girls for the grub very good day alround , hope to shoot here again.