Stock for protarget

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Bandit, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Bandit

Bandit New Member

Club:
    Bisley
    I bought a Mk3 protarget which is in a cs1000 stock for my wife last year. She cannot get on with the stock.
    I'm trying to find a standard stock, so far without success. Will the action fit into an EV2 stock. Many thanks for any help.
    Stuart

2. alan-aitch

alan-aitch I'll practice tomorrow...............

Club:
    Bisley
    Hi Stuart,

Yes, a Pro Target will drop into an EV2 stock. Sometimes the cocking release levers can rub on the top surface but a very thin shim under the action will sort that. Also, you won't be able to use the palm rest unless you have the PT action machined to take the adjustment rods.

However, I have a std PT stock and depending on the condition, and whether your CS1000 has been chopped about much, I might be interested in doing some kind of deal. If you're interested email me a pic or two of your stock. alan@holloway-online.co.uk

Cheers,

Alan.

3. Bandit

Bandit New Member

Club:
    Bisley
    However, I have a std PT stock and depending on the condition, and whether your CS1000 has been chopped about much, I might be interested in doing some kind of deal. If you're interested email me a pic or two of your stock. alan@holloway-online.co.uk

Cheers,

Alan.[/QUOTE]

Hi Alan,

I too am a Bisley shooter. I may be interested in your suggestion. Perhaps we could meet up at Bisley for you to look at the cs1000 stock and for my partner to shoulder yours to see whether it suits. The main problem she is finding with the current stock is with the cheek piece. We wil be at the club tomorrow after lunch for course building and will be shooting on Sunday.

All the best

Stuart