Steyr stock

Discussion in 'Steyr' started by rubi-tong, Feb 10, 2010.

1. rubi-tong

rubi-tong Bernies MY *****

Hi all, well im loving this Steyr, super accurate. Can't believe it does clover leafs at 55yds off the bench.
    BUT....
    I've always wanted an FT style Steyr! I love the look of them and how they feel, just inquiring if anyone out there would fancy a stock swap?
    Im not bothered about wood colour (or any wood for that matter) but I need the metal work including the butt plate and hamster posts etc, also the stock fixing block that is needed to fit the butt section to the action.

This is what you will get in return, the BAR stock with adjustable cheek piece and fitted with a bisley butt plate, the stock has recently been refinished with danish oil and looks very nice. The hamster has also been refinished with danish oil. I can't let it go with the MEC butt plate as yet but it is yours with the stock after some dosh has been sent to Charlts.

It does feel good in the shoulder and looks the dogs, but I yearn for an FT one. I also have a HP stock in very good condition but no butt plate, it too is in very good condition, this will be thrown in the deal too. Anyone?????

Attached Files:

2. cyril

cyril mark grainge

are you fancy doing a bit of ft buddy

3. rubi-tong

rubi-tong Bernies MY *****

Nah, just want an FT style one, reminds me of storm trooper lol

HFT only, for now anyway.