Steyr LP 2 / 10 / 50 - Carbine ?

Discussion in 'Steyr' started by JasonGoldsmith66, Sep 15, 2011.

1. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    Not sure if I posted here before (if a dupe, sorry !)...but It gives me a broad grin whenever I see this pic. :D

Another reason perhaps to start collecting Steyr pistols ???

Stock is not Ginb...but have sent them this in the past, as a FYI...so if enough interest, am sure Andrea would be happy to custom make this for anyone who orders..:D

Attached Files:

2. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

What would it be used for?:confused:

3. villiers

villiers Self appointed antipimp

Club:
    Bisley
    Something to hang on the wall maybe;) and smile at.

4. tillygti6

tillygti6 Tilly's gun stocks

10 yard rats! i wouldnt want too scrape it against a block wall though! :eek:

5. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    Why, it's a Boyz Toyz...

Ie:
    Indoor plinking at tin cans....in the basement, and after use, wall ornament in the study office wall :D:D:D

Oh ! and I forget...useful for these..and keep the trigger finger supple during freezing cold winter days & nights :D

...Or if you are the more active type...consider the moment you wake up, you reach down for the pistol carbine & jump out of bed , and shoot at the calendar...then make your way into the study/office, and blast a couple of of silhouettes....and make your way back to the kitchen for breakfeast !...beats going out with mates in the freezing cold to do some vermin shooting !

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  6. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

I can do all that with a pistol though, plus I'd scuff that stock doing commando rolls downstairs. Finger suppleness is what the Wednesday night XBOX club is for, or shooting the airguns down the hall! It's pretty but that's it, it serves no practical use unless you're pistol shooting in the south entered into the mini rifle class!;):D