1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steyer Hunting 5 Semi Automatic with Roedale Silencer

Discussion in 'Photos and Videos from events' started by oldtanky7642, May 3, 2015.

1. oldtanky7642

oldtanky7642 Member

Dec 25, 2012
    Hope you enjoy the photos , the rifle in my opinion is outstanding , i have done a FT coarse , but not in a comp , and people were staggered at it's performance, it's safe and easy to use , light compared to some , and fairly long , but that is offset by the Roedale calibre specific silencer which works incredibly well .
    Five shot , with second shot instantly available ( if you buy one order 2 extra mas , you'll need them ), comes with pellet puck , tools , and Steyr book plus hard case , as you see the rifle it can fit in the hard case.
    Used so far , long distance 80 yards working well good groups , shooter could do better , FT worked well , not sure if it would be allowed in a proper comp , bunny bashing ,pigeon , rats , squirrel outstanding.
    Target shooting it preferd JSB 4.53 , for hunting H&N Field Target Trophy.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  2. john0neuk

john0neuk Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    Dartmoor Marksmen
    FYI They do a single shot mag - that may be allowed for FT! I had one with mine, also cant remember but if you have a 5 shot and shoot a couple and remove it does it default back, on replacing it, to the next full mag slot?