Springfield ARC today...

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by sakerman, Jul 17, 2011.

1. sakerman

sakerman Member

Club:
    MAD
    On behalf of the rest of the group, I would just like to say a big "thank you" to Barry, Phil and especially Dave L & all the other members of Springfield for a very warm reception received today at the open day. Great club with really good facilities, shame you couldn't arrange for more sunshine!....... to be fair, it didn't spoil the day at all.
    See you all again soon.

Simon

2. ATHW

ATHW New Member

Springfield open day

I also would like thank everybody at Springfield... for a very enjoyable day... a very friendly club:)
    hope to come back soon

Tony

3. clubshot

clubshot Member

Decided to have a Away day and visit Springfield ARC today

Who was having a Open Day

Put up posted Post code from Post on board - took me Several metres past

Turned around and parked in side road and phoned Peter Edwards Senior

As aware He visits Club

Then some of my clubs Members was coming coming out of the Fenced Car Park ;)

Someone forgot to put out Signs - Club Car Park ;)

Then find you have a long walk down to Woods

But Well worth the Effort ;)

Great Set up - Especially for those that want 7 Day Access ;)

Be prepared for a Walk from Car Park to woods ;)

Seems the Open Day brought in good number of New Shooters

Nice to See how other Clubs Operate ;)

BOB/R

4. kilty

kilty Member

Club:
    SPRINGFIELD ARC
    Nice to see some new faces today. Hopefully we will get more people out shooting.
    Also good to be supported by local shooters and although the weather tried to piss on our parade it wasn't too bad.
    Today was about showing the locals what Springfield had to offer and by the various comments received we expect to give you another warm welcome when we next see you.
    Whether you want to shoot HFT, FT, Pistols or plink and have some safe shooting fun, it seems that Springfield can tick the boxes.

Thanks to all for attending today and thanks to the Springfield crew for all their hard work throughout the year.

cheers
    Barry

if you need any further information please contact me at kiltyft@gmail.com

5. springboy

springboy Member

Although i haven't had the opportunity to attend as much as i have done in the past (work commitments) hopefully that's all gonna change soon.I was very impressed with the turn out on Sunday,i don't think the weather had much effect on the day,thanks to the splendid covered plinking range and the covered out door Gazebo type thing.But when it did rain it was a good time to have a bit of a chin wag with the visitors and hopefully new members.As Barry said Springfield has a lot to offer such as 7 day membership which not many clubs offer,and of course the privilege of shooting along side the legend that is Holly,who's always up for a bit of banter and can pass on some useful tips aswell.It was nice to see a few more youngsters showing an interest,because they are the future of the sport when us old fogies have hung up out shooting cushions.Hope the Springfield magic has rubbed off on the visitors and they come back for more.See you all soon.

6. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Still .

I still think those HFT boy's are pussy's . little bit of rain and in they went shouting oh my hair will get muzzed in this wind ? pussy's ??? HOLLY
    PS specialy that nick ?

7. tokoloshe

tokoloshe Twang ****!

Club:
    Springfield & Seac
    Oh yes, I'm well known as a fair weather shooter however I can still get on my belly in the mud, sticks and nettles. ;)I have not degraded myself to dragging a mini padded sofa around to sit on:D HFT boys pussies, nah I think not!