Spectators

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Charlie Brown, May 23, 2009.

1. Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown New Member

Hi. Still on the learning curve, so please don't laugh too much if this is a stupid q, but do many spectators show up to just watch at FT and H-FT events like at the national and international rifle comps at Bisley? Reason I ask is at the semi auto Ruger practical mini rifle comps I shoot, it is not the norm, so wondered which of these paths the disciplines of FT and H-FT followed. Thank you for your time.

Rgds: Charlie.

2. Sparky

Sparky Ich dien Staff Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    With UKAHFT Nationals there are some spectators areas/lines that they must stay behind, but do to terrain etc this is only done wheres its posible of safe.

Pete

3. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Charlie Boy

I see by your address you live very close to MAD,give me a call and I;ll show you around our grounds .
    On the MAD UKAHFT round on the 21st JUNE you will be able to watch all on the plinking range ,everyone on the practice ground before they shoot the competition and the pistol shoot will be going on all day.
    hope to see you
    Ian