Southampton Buccaneers are on FACE BOOK!!!!

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Miss England, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Miss England

Miss England Mr. Kipling has nothing on me

Club:
    Southampton Buccaneers, South Dorset, Parkstone
    Hello All,

I just thought I would put a little thread pointing all you lovely shooters to the Southampton Buccaneers Facebook page.... If I have done this right then if you click on the coloured words "southampton buccaneers facebook" then it should take you straight to the FB page..... If not then if you search Southampton Buccaneers Field Target then you will find us.

I originally created a company page, but have since now created a personal profile which gives better privacy controls and allows you to become "friends" with the Southampton Buccaneers and send messages etc....

I have put loads of photo's up and will be putting news on the "notes" feature to keep all updated on our little clubs exploits..... :D

Have a look and let me know what you think..... :p

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    I think it's working fine, which perhaps is more than can be said of others, ahem :D

3. Photoguy2910

Photoguy2910 Member

Good looking page, I've just friended... might do a page for my club too

4. Miss England

Miss England Mr. Kipling has nothing on me

Club:
    Southampton Buccaneers, South Dorset, Parkstone
    It had better be working... I have spent enough time playing..... ahem... I mean constructing the page... during coffee breaks only of course...... ahem :eek:

Soon I will have more friends on the Bucc's page than my own...... :rolleyes: