UKAHFT Some very newbie questions

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Questions and Answers' started by what barn door, Apr 14, 2015.

1. what barn door

what barn door Now them tin chickens are going to get it....

Club:
    Kingsley
    Hi,

Please don't shoot me down (pun intended) for asking what may seem silly questions or questions with obvious answeres, but can I ask the following,

1. What is the full range of target distance used in hft, I believe it's between 8 yards and 40 yards?

2. what size kill discs are placed at what maximum range of distances, ie 10mm up to 20 yards max etc?

3. I may want to use a rifle with a hamster, this will keep my leading hand very close to my body, are there any rules (other than for kneeling, which I understand) where this may be a problem?

Last, There seem to be some rules about the rifle touching the ground during a prone shoot, question, is it ok if no part of the gun touches the ground?

Thanks in anticipation.

WBD

2. vinny

vinny WHFTA 2015 World Champion

Club:
    M.A.D
    QUOTE=what barn door;19450https://sites.google.com/site/ukahft/2013-rules]Hi,

Please don't shoot me down (pun intended) for asking what may seem silly questions or questions with obvious answeres, but can I ask the following,

1. What is the full range of target distance used in hft, I believe it's between 8 yards and 40 yards?

2. what size kill discs are placed at what maximum range of distances, ie 10mm up to 20 yards max etc?

3. I may want to use a rifle with a hamster, this will keep my leading hand very close to my body, are there any rules (other than for kneeling, which I understand) where this may be a problem?

Last, There seem to be some rules about the rifle touching the ground during a prone shoot, question, is it ok if no part of the gun touches the ground?

Thanks in anticipation.

WBD[/QUOTE

All will be revealed on the above link , I hate this android :eek:othing

]

3. Ceathreamhnan

Ceathreamhnan WHFTA Champion 2013

Club:
    Dunfermline
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  4. vinny

vinny WHFTA 2015 World Champion

Club:
    M.A.D

5. what barn door

what barn door Now them tin chickens are going to get it....

Club:
    Kingsley
    Thank you Vinny and Ceathreamhnan,

I will read this info through until it sinks in. Intentions are to get out and shoot as much as possible in preperation.

Once again,

Many thanks,

WBD