Smile...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Photoguy2910, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Photoguy2910

Photoguy2910 Member

Well most folk will know me from the other shooting sites but for those that don't... My name is David and I like shooting :D

I live in Central Scotland and am a member of Dunfermline FTC, I have been into airguns since getting my first one 23 years ago. I did take a break for a few years while I set up my business, I'm a photographer and have a few sites with pictures of the shoots I go to... I'm the unofficial official photographer for SARPA.

I hope to get to a lot more shoots next year, could just do with a bit more practice though.

2. Baltipal

Baltipal New Member

Hi David, welcome onboard mate. We had a chat after the GP up at yours in the Summer, I'm the bloke with the hat & the Pro Target.

3. Photoguy2910

Photoguy2910 Member

Ahhh, it's yer self, good to see you. I have a pro Target now too (well a RN10 but it still counts), just have to get a bit more time with it, only got 3 ranges sussed...so as long as everywhere I shoot has the targets at 11, 30 and 37 yds, I will be fine