1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SiHFT - Sussex Interclub Round 2

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by Feral, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Feral

Feral New Member

Copied from Mr. Biggles BBS post:

This one's hosted by Swallows FTC, in our lovely field, with its glorious views of the South Downs. Those of you there on the day will most fondly remember the last SIHFT round of 2008 - the infamous Monsoon Shoot.

Regardless of this year's weather - please be VERY mindful of the fact that we share the venue with keen fishermen, who need their own parking space AND PEACE & QUIET. They provide our landlord with greater income that we do - so it's extremely important there is no negative feedback to him about the mad men (and women) with their toy guns .

30 Target course to UKAHFT Rules!... probably!

Please follow the directions of the parking marshalls as you arrive and DRIVE SLOWLY !!....5mph

If you need directions to the site, please see the attached.

Burgers, etc. will be under the control of chef extraordinaire - Stuart - who's been advised there could well be 70 mouths to feed.

Plinking range available and signing-in from 8.30am...ish!
    Aiming to kick off at 10am.....ish!!

No point in turning up at the crack of dawn, as the gate is locked until 7am.

Please also remember that you MUST be signed in and be present for the safety briefing (about 09:45) in order to start the comp. Late arrivals cannot be accomodated

ENTRY FEE!!...
    Same rate for members and visitors from the 6 SIHFT clubs
    £4.50 for adults (age 18+)
    £3.50 for under 18s

Much appreciated if you can bring the right change

As I've now warmed up and dried out and scraped the Kelmarsh mud off my kit, I look forward to seeing you all in just over a week

Biggles