Showdown Masters Results

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by Neale M, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Neale M

Neale M Member

Club:
    Far Coley Ftc
    [xFLOAT=left]http://shooting-the-breeze.com/internal/logos/bfta.jpg[/xFLOAT]
    BFTA Showdown Masters Results

Showdown Masters Results Are up

Results

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Cheers Neil... cripes Ian was on a roll! (eek!)

3. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    Yes, he dropped nealry as many against you in the final as he had in the previos 100 shots!

That said great shooting from the pair of you in the final and the best shot won, Well Done again rob:)

4. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    I think if there had been more standers it would have been a different story... i dropped one every round. However I only missed 4 (?) sitters, so although the standers weren't clever (as usual) the rest i felt quite solid with.

Everyone pushed me quite hard... i did just enough (won every round by just one shot)...

It was strange following Ian around the course and seeing him miss... not that you expect a clear from everyone all the time, but it just felt weird to know that if i planted a target he'd missed then i would have the upper hand. I wasn't expecting to be two ahead going into the standers... and was always waiting for Newbury to bite me as it had done earlier, even on the last target.

Scope was awesome though... i gave her a little mental kiss on the way home... think there was only a few targets that i gave more than one spin...