Should I sell my ProSport for an AR20?

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by TJDizzy, Aug 26, 2012.

1. TJDizzy

TJDizzy TJDizzy

Club:
    WendoverARC
    I now it comes down to personal choice and im not sure if i'm just beating about the bush but i'm In a bit of a dilemma i'm thinking about selling my Pro sport for a hammerli AR20 as I would like to compete in FT so could I have a run down on the pros and cons for the AR20 and would it be worth it? If any of the wendover club people see this what do you think :confused: lol

2. milek

milek Active Member

Club:
    Nomads
    My AR20 was the most accurate and consistent rifle I ever owned. I was a mug to sell it despite it's considerable weight. High shot count too.

3. Alexdermietzel

Alexdermietzel New Member

It weights about 4.5kg, so pretty hefty.

4. TJDizzy

TJDizzy TJDizzy

Club:
    WendoverARC
    Thanks for the responce lads i'v made my choice and i'm getting 1 :) the weight isnt really a massive issue because my prosport weights about 4 ton lol

ATB
    TJ

5. poison dwarf

poison dwarf BANNED

Club:
    tondu /quarry
  6. dhb

dhb Canadian FT Novice

Club:
    Eastern Ontario Shooting Club
    I'm still a novice who's quite happy with his AR20FT. The "Walther" scope is subject to a lot of light blooming if the sun is in front of you. Overall, great value for the money.

7. PastaCore

PastaCore New Member

Club:
    Emley FT
    I have a really nice set of RH wood for the AR20 if you are interested, I bought one with all the wood craftsman made, but I still find shooting LH better for me, so now the wood is redundant, you can see the photo's here. http://www.shooting-the-breeze.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12844 originally for sale at £200 but I would let them go for £150.