Shepreth "prezzie for chloe" practice shoot

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by BIGGS"N"WIFE, Nov 2, 2010.

1. BIGGS"N"WIFE

BIGGS"N"WIFE New Member

:D On Saturday 6th we are holding a practice/plink/shoot at Shepreth.

The course will be slightly different to last weekend's for those that shot on Sunday.

We will be asking for a minimum of £2.00 each to go in the pot so that we can get a get well soon present for Mark's daughter Chloe. She is still very poorly but whatever we manage to collect I'm sure we will manage to put a smile on her face. :)

So, the set up.....You can turn up just to plink, you can turn up to practice your standers and kneelers ,you can turn up to go round the whole course, or you can turn up to make the tea....it's up to you!!! but it will still cost you a minimum of £2.00!!!!!

We will be having a safety brief at about 10.30 am and hopefully teas and coffee's but no other catering as that is way beyond my skills!! ( don't know how to turn it on!!) :eek:
    So if you don't have anything else on the calender this saturday please turn up and support our shoot for Chloe.
    Hope to see you all there

Andrea and Bruce

2. BIGGS"N"WIFE

BIGGS"N"WIFE New Member

shepreth sat shoot

Thankyou for the response to this shoot!!! Our phone hasn't stopped ringing all afternoon!!

All monies we raise on saturday will be just for Chloe so we can hopefully cheer her up a little bit.:)
    We will ask her what she would like then go and get it for her!!We will keep you all posted .

Andrea and Bruce

3. John Wayne

John Wayne New Member

Hi my names Gary allias John Wayne

Just wondering if the shoots going ahead and if so whats the address and post code please ?

PS hope the little Girls is better !!! :):):)

4. BIGGS"N"WIFE

BIGGS"N"WIFE New Member

Shepreth Saturday Shoot

Hi Gary,
    Yes The shoot is well and truly on tomorrow!!! Thankyou for your interest.

The Chairman of Shepreth Mark Andrew's daughter had a stroke last Saturday and she's only 14 so it has been quite a shock for all of us, least of all what Mark, Sarah and Connor have had to go through this last week.

It would be great to see you on Saturday to support our prezzie fund, thankyou.

The post code is SG8 6QD.
    Drive through Shepreth, over the railway line, and the farm track is on your left roughly half a mile
    see you there....
    Andrea and Bruce

5. pistolgirl

pistolgirl New Member

Club:
    Cambridge HFT
    Chloe Pressie final totals

Well I am truly astounded by everyone's generosity, I have just received the money collected today from the Southern Hunters Round at Bisley and we have another staggering £139.54 making the grand total £668.67.

Again many thanks for everyone that contributed and I am sure we will put a big smile on her face when we get her a laptop computer.

THANKYOU