1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SELLER/BUYER feedback sub folder ?

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Feedback' started by JasonGoldsmith66, Feb 12, 2010.

1. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Oct 31, 2009
    - Collectors Club -
    Suggestion to Admin.

On a Dutch web site, once an item is sold, the ad is plonked in the sub folder showing SOLD (ie: below the FOR SALE , folder)

I was thinking perhaps you could do this, and also have at the same time, a feed back incorporated with the SELLER/BUYER giving feedback not in another folder , but in the SOLD folder.

Therefore, SOLD & FEEDBACK is the most common sense new sub folder title to have - this would accomplish 2 things in 1 go (like killing 2 birds with 1 stone...or 1 pellet heheh !):D

Have an issue with a chap on the Big Nikko Nato he sold me...where he didnt reveal all cosmetic problems, so understand you dont have time to start mediating between buyers & sellers. But, with the new SOLD & FEEDBACK folder, you could keep an eye on it...and It would clean up/tidy the For Sale folder...as you get more & more subscribers to this forum. Airgun BBS ads just pour in, and its a nuisance clicking an ad to read the item is SOLD; this new idea will prevent users frustration before you get too many users facing the same problem on this forum...

Thanks for reading & considering my 2 cents. :D
  2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Mar 4, 2010
    Poole, Dorset
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    There's a number of reasons why I probably won't be implementing this, as much as a good idea as it sounds, there are a load of other problems it creates.

Best thing is to deal with an advert on here as you would one in the local press...