Scope mounts

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Porkybella, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Porkybella

Porkybella Member

Right ive just bought some sportsmatch mounts for my ev2 mk4 and my viper 10x44 but the scope height from centre of barrel to centre of scope is 1.75inch. I want to bring it much closer what mounts do people recommend cheers rob.

2. Lee67

Lee67 Dink ! ...****'

Club:
    Emley Moor ftc
    Medium mounts are about as low as u will go...

3. MickyFinn

MickyFinn I❤HFT

Club:
    The Anston Massive & Kingsley HFT
    "off the shelf" bsa/b-square or nikko Stirling are a bit lower than medium sports match. If you need lower than that it's custom jobs! I've got some custom super super low mounts for an ev2 but they're 25mm. There's a picture of them in my album. The super low 30mm ones in the other picture went with my ev2 when I sold it!

4. Porkybella

Porkybella Member

Mickyfinn where can i get custom ones made?

5. Lee67

Lee67 Dink ! ...****'

Club:
    Emley Moor ftc
    Yes but size of your objective also dictates size u can use, I doubt lows would allow enough room for the scope;)

6. Porkybella

Porkybella Member

Lows would be fine on the ev 2 as the barrel slopes away with highs i have roughly 15mm from top of barrel and bottom of objective the diference between medium and high is 6mm so i still have about 9mm of room