Round One - Lea Valley - Camping

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Official Forum' started by Fred Kaz, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Fred Kaz

Fred Kaz Non member

Hi All,

Just a quick question. I know that there is no camping allowed at Lea Valley, so if anyone is camping for this have they got any campsites that you can recommend just for the one night (Saturday).

Also any recommendations for campsites for the other events. Can't afford hotels:(:(

Cheers,

Fred

2. rogb

rogb Señor Member

3. Fred Kaz

Fred Kaz Non member

Hi Mate,

I have already looked at that. I joined the camping club for this year just in case there was no camping available on site.

Reason for asking was if a few other guys were camping and had somewhere else to go I was hoping to be able to join in. No fun camping on your own.

Anyway thanks for the link.

Cheers,

Fred

4. rogb

rogb Señor Member

5. Fred Kaz

Fred Kaz Non member

Hi,

Thanks for the link, but way out my price range. The campsite which is linked in the other post will cost me £7.50 for the night. Petrol ontop will make it an affordable event.

So far I have every intention in doing all 9 rounds(already paid for them) plus the gathering/all comers which makes it 10 events, at an averange of £25.00 per night thats £250.00 for the year plus fuel ontop. I am on benifits as I am slightly disabled and cannot work.

All I will be doing is arriving late afternoon, find a chippy and then sleep in the car overnight (I have a estate) As long as I have access to a toliet I will be ok with my disability. Wake up do the shoot and then go home Sunday night to a nice hot bath.

Anyway Thanks for the link.

Fred

6. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

Bring some beer for the M.A.D double header Fred thats a party and a half:D:D:D

7. Fred Kaz

Fred Kaz Non member

Hopefully I should have a tent for that one. I think a full weekend in the car is a bit much.

As for beer's, I don't drink that much, 3 tins and I am flat out.

Cheers,

Fred:)

8. rogb

rogb Señor Member

Well look forward to seeing you at LV anyway Fred:D

9. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Fred at MAD

Fred I;m filling up :D:D:D:D:D
    At Mad camping is FREE so come on down and have a ball .
    Toilets and water to wash [but not compulsory] is on hand
    MAD will also supply you with free Tea or Coffee for the whole week-end on the house ,we want you to come and enjoy yourself ,but please thats for FRED ONLY ,not you tea drinkers from Wales .
    just ask for Laity he;ll get you the drinks .

10. Fred Kaz

Fred Kaz Non member

Thanks for the offer, already looking forward to doing the MAD weekend round.

Thankyou,

Fred:D:D

11. skipper

skipper New Member

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  12. w-v-m

w-v-m Member

Club:
    Missed it's
    Find a McDonalds or Garage with services and pitch up somewhere near on the grass/verge, and take a bucket.

But Chris's right about the MAD one, a cracking weekend'll be had, probably with a mini comp on the friday and saturday nights, I think Ians got a few other ideas as well;)

Wayne