rough valuation????

Discussion in 'Steyr' started by griggzy, Feb 14, 2010.

1. griggzy

griggzy Dop's *****

hi to all ive ust recently taken the FT stock off my lg110 ft and i want to sell it as i prefere my new stock so i was wondering what would be a fair price , its a left handed pistol grip / hamster with extended bars to tke it to almost 150mm , and insted of the original FT butt it has a anshutz butt hook on it insted this would come complete with every grub screw and bolt etc

any ideas on a fair price ? i payed £140 for the butt hook a little while ago ( secondhand price )

cheers

steve

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
  2. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    Hi Steve,

Valuation..dunno, but what "new" stock are going to fit ?

Is it a new Steyr stock model ???

Thanks

3. griggzy

griggzy Dop's *****

no mate no new style stock ive just started to shoot HFT more than FT so ive fitted a more relevant stock to the type of shooting im doing so i want to get rid of it as im never gonna use it anymore

steve

4. Steve

Steve Member

Is Rubi tong not after something like this?

5. Knockedover

Knockedover CSFTA Champ

I sold an FT stock with all the bits and standard butt plate for £225 last year though I was in a hurry to sell quickly and probably could have gotten £25-50 more if I'd have held out at my original price rather than dropping it for a quick sale. Also I bought a full FT stock several years ago and from what I remember I'm pretty sure i paid around £250 at the time for that also. New prices for the parts are around the £5-600 mark!!!
    HTH :)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
  6. rubi-tong

rubi-tong Bernies MY *****

I have a Blackpool Airrifles stock I want to swap for an FT one, comes with a MEC2 butt plate and adjustable cheak piece, Hamster etc, Ideal for HFT it's in walnut.

I would, if your not interested in a swap be happy to buy but I need time to sell mine, although I have got interested parties.
    Here's some pictures to wet your palet.
    Do you still have the origional butt plate instead of the Anshutz? You could sell the Anshutz hook separatly!
    Mark

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  7. griggzy

griggzy Dop's *****

hi mate although the stock is very nice i already have a very simular stock that ive painted up and its on my rifle now so i wouldnt realy be interested in a swap for a stock . im not in any particular rush to sell it as the money is only to help fund a pcp rifle for my boy , but as for the standard butt plate i dont have it its already been sold , also remember this is a left handed pistold grip so if your a righty then its gonna have to find a right handed pistol grip

steve

8. rubi-tong

rubi-tong Bernies MY *****

Still interested mate, I can get hold of some right handed woodwork from a mate. Any idea how much you'd be wanting for it with and with out the Anshutz hook?
    If it's with in my budget then i'd have it with but if not you could sell the Anshutz hook and get your money back easily and i'll take the rest (as soon as my BAR one has sold).

Mark

9. Delphinus

Delphinus New Member

Club:
    CTC
    If you both don't do business let me know I have some parts from a LG-100 that I don t use and can sell.

Miguel