Robf new pants

Discussion in 'Tips, tricks and tutorials' started by AIRFIX GILLY, Aug 25, 2009.

1. AIRFIX GILLY

AIRFIX GILLY WFTA World Champion 2012

Club:
    Castle
    If like me you`ve looked at the pics taken over the weekend at GP 9 you may have seen Robf`s trousers.
    As a token of all the shooters who look at this site and appreciate all the effort Rob puts in with his reports and pics I`m proposing we have a wip round to buy him some new jeans. I`ll go round at the Showdown at Newbury with the begging hat to see if we can help this top blokes appearance. What do you lot think. Can you afford a few coppers? Be interested in your oppinions.:)

2. KarlC

KarlC Member

Club:
    Dowry Hill Ftc
    Robs new pants

I got a Steyr sew on badge we could give hime to repair them jeans on the holes on the knees ...:D

3. ChrisJ

ChrisJ Member

Can't see Rob changing his Lucky jeans although a good idea chaps.. :) Although he has had new bit of cardboard with his rangemarkings on for this year.

4. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

Yes, you can have Berty for one:D

5. LeeEv2

LeeEv2 Member

Same could be said about you Andy! wearing the same undies all the time, heard there a bit crunchie now lol:D