1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R4 nw winter hft shoots

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by dave benyon, Feb 10, 2014.

1. dave benyon

dave benyon Spirit of HFT 2009

Apr 16, 2009
    Lytham, lancs
    It's R4 of the NW Winter Gauntlet HFT shoots at Oldham this Sunday 16th Feb. It will be a 30 target course to UKAHFT rules, all welcome, cheers Dave.
  2. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Apr 17, 2009
    I;m going to Oldham

I;ve been invited to shoot a Gauntlet series shoot for a few years now so I;m coming on Sunday,going to the shooting show for a couple of days then up on the Saturday night ,looking forward to seeing you all,l I wont be overworking the scorer I;m sure but looking forward all the same .
    All I;ve got to do is beat Crinckle Craggs which I;m sure I;ll do.
    So whats the Tom Tom address please and where can I park my van which I;ll be kipping in on the Saturday night
    cheers to you all and see you Sunday
    Ian Bainbridge
  3. Ceathreamhnan

Ceathreamhnan WHFTA Champion 2013

Nov 14, 2011
    copied this from the NW airgun forum:

From the south, exit M60 Junction 13 to the roundabout, turn right (3rd exit) underneath motorway to a roundabout.
    Go straight on (2nd exit) onto Barton road (B5211) carry straight on for about half a mile and there is a sign on your left that tells you your speed, take your next right into Grange Road (shop on the corner).
    At the end of the road keep left and follow road over the top of the motorway, past the farm on your left, carry onto to T junction and turn right, carry on past cottage on your right (beware of speed bumps here) approx 300 metres on left is oldham airgun club.

Google map - this link should take you all the way to the club ground from essex:

Also for SATNAV : Postcode M30 8JW - Will put you in Grange Road.

When you get to the end of grange road it seems like a dead end but keep left and follow the lane off to the left and over the motorway bridge.

Go Past the farm immediately after the bridge then carry on up the lane to a t junction.

Turn right and keep going for about a half mile past a bungalow/cottage on the right.
    Another couple of hundred yards and you are there.