Quickfill + Air stripper / Muzzle brake

Discussion in 'Steyr' started by wayne509, Mar 1, 2011.

1. wayne509

wayne509 New Member

Does anyone have a pic of a quickfill set up they could send me please? Is hydrographics the one to go for?

Also needing a close up pic of a hydro graphics muzzle brake

Cheers

2. LANKY MK

LANKY MK this **** is killing me.

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC

There's a close up pic of the muzzle break on there website http://www.hydro-graphics.co.uk/services.php bottom right corner.

Mark

3. wayne509

wayne509 New Member

How blind am I? :eek:

Must have been on their site 100 times and never noticed it

Cheers mate

4. n1special

n1special New Member

Club:
    Blaenau Gwent
    Old post I know but If your still looking into this. Here’s some pictures of mine I have both of the above :D . The fill cap has the air pressure indicator thingy working, When unscrewed it lets a quick touch of air out, about half a sec's worth "that’s for the pressure Indicator. Very Impressive goods from hydro graphics "just be prepared to wait" It's well worth it! Muzzle brake works very well although be warned its quite audio-able. Precision's more important than hearing Anyway :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  5. josef1000

josef1000 New Member

Quick fill

Hello,
    Although about it here on the forum has already been mentioned, but I did not respond.
    I've Made a few quick fill, and I think that the design still has not been overcome, so we give here a few pictures. I suppose some of you it already has and I would be glad if I could hear these users to the clipboard. If someone wanted to fill this quick, it has one drawback - it is necessary for me to send the cartridge to the Czech Republic. Of course, any cartridge can be reduced in size to or do not go through the barrel, etc. (QuickFill length is + 27 mm)
    http://josef1000.rajce.idnes.cz/CZ_200#steyr_005_2_.jpg
    j

Attached Files: