Quarry today.

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Official Forum' started by raygun, Oct 21, 2012.

1. raygun

raygun Non member

The best course of the year.

What a superb shoot in a wind that just took the pellet and played with it :D
    Very well done to Darren for an outstanding 59. Way out if front of a lot of very good shooters.

Many thanks the Quarry, you did great.

ATB
    Ray.

2. Dave Ramshead

Dave Ramshead England HFT Team squatter

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    Great course, loads of subtle stuff in there, no mickey mouse stuff - just a good honest tough course with a bugger of a breeze, overall really enjoyable day. Thanks to the Quarry team, MTC for the prizes and Nige & co for the usual great grub.

3. DarrenQ

DarrenQ New Member

Club:
    MAD
    Another great shoot today at Quarry well done to all involved in the setting up and general running of the event.

Well done to all the lads and lasses at Rivi top shooting this year and a well deserved win.

Thanks also to Dell and Chris for their company today round the course, I still think that kneeler target is faulty:D

Darren.

4. Tench

Tench WHFTA World Champion 2016.

I was going to start a thread myself saying just what Ray has said, Best course of the year!!
    Even with the long drive in the fog this morning it has been the most enjoyable day of the UKAHFT season, well done to everyone who helped to make it what it was! !:D

And if Rivi have won the tean award for this year does that meen Woki has to sing at the gatthering? Bring on the Wokstar!!

5. DreamGenie

DreamGenie M.A.D. Air Arms HFT team

Club:
    M.A.D.
    Totally agree with the above. A superb course with the wind pixies playing subtle havoc with the pellets!

Well done to all the winners, great shooting! Well done to Pete and all at Quarry for the course, and Nigel for his excellent catering.

Thanks to Ian and Greg for your company shooting round, and as ever to Gary and Alex for being my travelling companions!

Looking forward to the Gathering.

6. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Quarry today

Very ,very good course layout today never boring and we were all looking forward to the next target
    Quarry well done

7. little steph

little steph Captain Pussycat

Club:
    Lains Shooting School
    Thanks to all the Quarry boys and girls for a cracking day and course. I felt I really had to work hard today.....

Hats off to Darren Quincey.... unbelievable shooting !! *well apart from the kneeler!!:p

Been a great last round to a fantastic 2012 UK season!! :)

S :)

8. dave benyon

dave benyon Spirit of HFT 2009

Well done to all the Quarry crew, best course of the year, well thought out, no trick shots, just a good shootable course. Top shooting by Darren on the 59 and well done to Mad on the team win today and to all of the Rivi team for the series win, well done guys and girls.

9. LittleJack

LittleJack Active Member

Club:
    Blaenau Gwent
    big thanks to quarry

Big thanks to quarry. Never fail to have a good day when i visit the club. Big thank you to Lee Meadows for great company around the shoot. Finally massive thank you to derick stone for letting me use his gun... Yes i was seen using a walther:) thanks butt

10. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Couldn't agree more with what has been said, well worth the drive, that was a fantastic course that tested everybody without any silly stuff. nice one Quarry.

Dave

11. AndyJ

AndyJ Member

Club:
    Rivi
    As has been said, Great course and a great end to the series. Thanks go to all at Quarry for all the work that went it to the weekend..

12. Sharpe

Sharpe Semper fidelis

Club:
    Maldon
    OUTRAGEOUS charge to cross the bridge in a van! :eek:
    Course was too difficult, only good thing was the company of Geoff & Mick.
    Will I ever bother going to Quarry again....... HELL YEAH! :D

Well done Darren Q on an emphatic win, and to the team as a whole!
    Very well done to Rivi on their team victory :)

13. Sparky

Sparky Ich dien Staff Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    Glad everyone enjoyed the course and all who help set it up.

Gary and Sammie for the MTC sponsorship and Air Arms for the raffle prizes, to Nigel and his crew for the cooking.

Good company from Mike "12 yard" Elliott and Rick Ardern and awesome shooting from Darren

Cheers
    Pete

14. brianf51

brianf51 Fort AGC

Club:
    Fort AGC
    Thank you Pete and Quarry, had a great day getting my arse kicked royally, what an excellent course! - Stunning shooting yesterday Darren Q

Thanks also to Andrew Burgess for the company and banter around the course.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  15. MattF

MattF New Member

Club:
    Chesterfield HFT Club
    I can only echo what has been said what a great course to end the season :) thanks to Matt for shooting round with me and Connor and well done to Rivi

Matt

16. regsie

regsie Member

Club:
    Cambridge HFT
    Great end to the season great course and good company going round with ken as always.
    Top shooting by Darren Quigley sorry Quincey an look forward to it all again. :)

17. g.l.w

g.l.w Wonky

Fantastic weekend, Big thanks to Quarry Crew for the whole day, brilliant course, well laid out and the Great company of geoff R and Bomber what more could anyone ask. Well done MAD on the days team win and Daren supershot quincey my god that was some shooting. Thanks to nige, sarah for the grub, Sunny weather, Thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend, and RIVINTON team champions.........Brill.:):)

18. stu180101

stu180101 Member

WELL DONE QUARRY.

It was obvious to all that a great deal of time, effort and thought was spent on the course layout (and the Welsh wind pixies played their part extremley well on the day too) !!

A very, very good course and - as always at quarry - a very enjoyable day.

THANK YOU :)

Stuart & Dylan :cool:

19. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

As above, Great fun, great course and ...... Great weather?? Who would have thought?? Well done to all those who tamed that course NOT Darren as its the UK's not the Worlds therefore the first British/English person after you I think should have the won.... Your just too foreign to win:D:D:D. Just kidding my friend:), Great shooting . Well done to Jean , You can keep that shooting up for sure babe !!! Thanks to Mr Lillywhite for the lift down and back , most kind of you buddy. Lovely to see everyone as ever.

All in all a cracking weekend .

See you all at the Gathering .... AND YES I DID MAKE IT !!!!!! Just

LAity

20. blue dragon

blue dragon Member

Club:
    Rivington riflemen
    first ever time at quarry for myself and karyn and boy did we bloody enjoy it! a course that spanked the ass of one of us,ill get my pinnie on love teas on its way brilliant weather fantastic company big thanks to wobbley it was a pleasure fella cant wait till next year,well done darren Q and again thank you Quarry
    regards steve and karyn