purley chase ftc

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by merlot, Jan 16, 2011.

1. merlot

merlot Member

superb shoot today lads that wind was superb thanks to chris and jim. well happy with 29 out of 40 and jim for is 30 i think we were first an second :D

2. Mr P

Mr P Active Member

Club:
    Castle
    Was the wind down to what chris and jim had eaten? anyway certainly in my top 5 shooting grounds in the country.

3. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc
    only missed 5 out of 20 first ime up danny then missed 3 out of 20 kneeling a bloody standing so i hit 32,cant beleive i done better kneeling and standing lol only dropping 3,only 7inchs of wind on the 1 target lol,32 out of 40 aint bad in wind,

4. JEV

JEV Member

Club:
    Purley Chase FTC
    Its a long tim since we have shot in a wind like that, some targets needed out of kill aim at 30yd! Strangest thing was i could hit the 50/55 yd targets and miss the 35/40yd in the same lane. Thats the fun of shooting in the wind, there is always somthing to learn. In dense evergeeen undergrowth some targets at 45 took no wind and a target exposed can take 110mm at 50yd.

Thanks for a good shoot Danny, The old Walter is doing the buisness these days.

Chris, not sure a self awarded score without a card or witness counts in the final standings.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011