Price question ???

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Scooby, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

Any of you guys know any approximate S/H price for the following, as my neighbour is selling up & neither of us has a clue on price :

1) S410 .22" (Pre Anti Tamper), there is a scope on top but I'll find out the model tonight, more than likely it will be a basic 3-9x40. I'll give the rifle a service before it goes just to make sure everything is OK

2) 300bar 7ltr bottle with Airgun Valve, test due April next year

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    the bottle would fly much better with a test on it... i don't know if they can be brought forward? Also depends on how many tests it has done already.

knowing the condition of the s410 would help as well...

3. scutter

scutter Aspiring to mediocrity

Club:
    MEMBER OF M.A.D
    Looking on the site that shal not be named kit like this are selling for between £400 and £450 for gun and scope. There is one chap selling for £300 and also this one.

Here

So personaly O would say £400 for gun and scope + £60 for the bottle (as it will need a test soon)

4. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

It will be the bottles first test after production, I'll try & have a look at the gun tonight

5. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

Yeh I looked at those this morning Gary, looking at the bottle they seem to be going for £110- £120 with a good test on them, we can get a test for £35 so maybe £75-80 is a fair price.

6. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    not that it's a biggie, but there's no probs with naming the airgunbbs :) i've even got a link back here in my sig there with admin's permission, so it's all good between us