1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prestigious - maybe not

Discussion in 'Others' started by brianf51, May 10, 2011.

1. brianf51

brianf51 Fort AGC

Club:
    Fort AGC
    Has anyone else experienced problems with Prestige over support for their rifle.

I have a Kub SL which I really like but whilst still under warranty the rifle has suffered from a small spring breaking. The first time Prestige fixed it quickly but this time they are dragging their heels for some reason.

My local gunshop have spoken to them and they promised to send replacement springs, weeks ago but none have shown up. I got hold of Geoff Cooper the MD on his mobile once and he quickly dimissed the call saying he would call me back when he got into the office. No call materialised and now they are refusing even to pick up their phone and are completely uncontactable. I wonder are they going out of business?

This is customer service at it's worst so if anyone doesn't have a Prestige rifle and is thinking of getting one you may wish to examine your decision.

In the meantime does anyone have info on where I can get Evanix spare parts, might have to do it myself!

If you do read this Mr Cooper please contact me you have my number, or even email me.

Brian Franklin

2. brianf51

brianf51 Fort AGC

Club:
    Fort AGC
    Maybe I was acting to hastily by posting this today as would you believe it the parts turned later this morning. But maybe not - 4 weeks is a long time to wait without updates etc.

I guess the problem is that such a small company has trouble doing everything at the same time.. even communicating.

3. Thumbhole

Thumbhole Banned

Kub

Maybe that part off the world where they are made is suffering from lack of parts :eek: Other than that are you happy with the gun itself. :D

4. brianf51

brianf51 Fort AGC

Club:
    Fort AGC
    Yes indeed I am