Pre charged Air Rifles .177

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Tin Chicken 101, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Tin Chicken 101

Tin Chicken 101 Air Arms S400 Classic 177

What is the best second hand pre charged air rifle on the market that is cheap as i only have £250, i do not need the Gas cylinders to fill it up as my Step Dad has got one. I have looked at the S400 but its is too expensive anything similar but with a smaller price tag ?
    Thanks

2. villiers

villiers Self appointed antipimp

Club:
    Bisley
    AA S200T in .17 sub 12 ftlb for hft and as a field gun for rabbits;)

3. Weevie

Weevie Banned

Actually, you ought to be able to pick up a second-hand S400 for about £250 without a scope but then I guess you meant with a scope.

As you've been repeatedly told :D you'll struggle to get a rifle and scope worth having for £250.

You might get an S200 with a scope for £250 if you were lucky. The S200 is a great gun and ideal for HFT and a bit of hunting too.

The best place to be looking (and it pains me to say this! :rolleyes::D) is the Airgun BBS. Browse the ads for a bit and you'll see plenty up for sale but whether you'll find what you want for the price you're looking for I'd doubt.

If you had another £25 I reckon you'd stand a much greater chance.