Power query?

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by cb2591, Sep 28, 2011.

1. cb2591

cb2591 Member

Havent used my Prosport for a while, so had a bash today. Fired from a rested position to ensure accuracy. I got the following results. Secondary zero 21 yards, 1 dot down 15 yards, 2 dots down 10 yards. I couldnt fire at a longer range. I then checked chairgun to get some idea of the power. Nothing comes close. I thought it was zeroed at 30 yards now im not so sure. I will check out in the field at the weekend and get a chrono reading when i can. Must buy a combro. By the way i tried all combinations on Chairgun and still nothing came close. Anybody hazard a guess at the power level? I thought it was running at just over 10,even that looks doubtful.

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    depends on scope height, but your close ranges should be lower than your 20-30, which depending on how close you examine it could well be flat.

3. cb2591

cb2591 Member

Scope height 2". Where would you think the 45 yard aim point to be. Im sure it was a dot and a quarter down?