1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Positive Feedback

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Feedback' started by Strokebloke, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Strokebloke

Strokebloke Mk3 Fanatic

Feb 22, 2013
    Northampton UK
    SYWELL NTSC : FT : Greyhound : Kibworth
    Quite incidentally I spotted an offer made by GRUMPS to a member who had advertised in the Wanted - For Sale section that he was after a scope.
    I spotted GRUMPS offer and requested, by PM, that if the OP didn't take him up on the offer, could he please forward some pics/details to myself [Email addy provided]
    This he did. We subsequently discussed the matter via PMs, not through Sales section; and I went to see/collect/pay for the scope this morning.
    The item was exactly as described. It was set up so that I could see through it clearly and check anything I wanted to. A brief history was provided, and the deal was done. :)

I would like merely to state that, in my opinion, GRUMPS is a genuine sincere seller, whom I would have no hesitation in doing business with again. I would certainly recommend him as a man of integrity.

Thank you Grumps. :)
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013