Please read !

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Official Forum' started by NIGEL'S CATERING, Dec 17, 2012.

1. NIGEL'S CATERING

NIGEL'S CATERING New Member

DUE TO THE RISING COST OF FUEL, PROPANE GAS COST GOING UP AND THE TAX THE GOVERNMENT HAVE PUT ON FOOD THIS YEAR, MANY ITEMS EG: THE GAS HAS GONE UP BY 30% OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS, WE HAVE NOT HAD A PRICE INCREASE SINCE WE STARTED CATERING FOR THE SHOOTING COMMUNITY BACK IN 2010.
    WE CAN NO LONGER BRUNT THE RISING COST OF THINGS, UNFORTUNATELY IN JANUARY 2013 WE WILL HAVE TO INCREASE OUR PRICES OR WE CANNOT AFFORD TO KEEP OPERATING, WE HAVE KEPT THE INCREASES AS LOW AS WE CAN SOME ITEMS HAVE GONE UP A BIT MORE IE: THE 1/2 lb BURGERS AS WE WERE LOOSING MONEY ON THEM, WE HOPE THAT YOU ALL UNDERSTAND AND KEEP SUPPORTING US, AS YOU ALL KNOW RAIN, HAIL, SNOW, FOG OR SUN SHINE (and that's just Rivi in one day earlier this year), WE ALWAYS TURN UP WHERE WE ARE INVITED, AND ARE OPEN AND READY FOR WHEN PEOPLE TURN UP. WHEN INVITED TO CHARITY EVENTS WE ALWAYS DONATE 10% OF THE DAYS TAKINGS TO THE CHARITABLE CAUSE.
    WE DON'T WANT TO USE POOR QUALITY PRODUCTS TO LOWER THE PRICES, WE STILL WANT TO GIVE GOOD QUALITY FOOD AT A REASONABLE PRICE. THE NEW 2013 MENU http://nwaf.eu/index.php?topic=1612.0 or at http://nigels.webs.com/samplemenus.htm

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON THIS ISSUE GOOD OR BAD THEY ARE ALL WELCOME.

ATB NIGEL

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  2. merc350

merc350 Just wants to shoot...

Club:
    Emley FTC
    Well the food i have had from you guys was bloody lovely. Don't mind paying for good grub :D

3. MattF

MattF New Member

Club:
    Chesterfield HFT Club
    Nigel you will find we all don't mind paying a bit more for your food its always top quality

Atb Matt

4. shaun eustace

shaun eustace Member

Club:
    Maldon and District (MAD)
    Meat

Meat is meat and man must eat, he cannot live on beer alone.... ( Believe me I've tried:D)

I for one will not quible at paying a little extra for the good grub you guys provide.

ATB
    Shaun

5. Tench

Tench WHFTA World Champion 2016.

Nigel there have been many occasions when a sensible person would not turn out (north westerners not included :D) but we keep coming, and finding you there with good food and drink is one of the essentials of the day out. We look forward to seeing you throughout the coming year. You have to make it pay though, but your dedication and service are worth it.

Simon.

6. CoolId

CoolId New Member

You keep serving decent food at shoots and I'll keep paying with a smile on my face

Happy New Year

Dave