Pictures

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Steve Bowers, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Steve Bowers

Steve Bowers Member

Club:
    Pontefract
    Hi
    Just uploaded some pictures of my latest bit of work a HFT 500 in it's new stock and woodwork (by yours truly) and I noticed the last 10 people to visit my site.
    Some I know some I don't.
    So being a nosy old b*****d I tool a look at their site's.

Bit disappointed with their lack of pictures, guns of course ! So come on as we use to say as kids " I've shown you mine know show me yours "

Steve:D

2. DEAN C.

DEAN C. Steyr Convert

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC
    Its lovely Steve, it will be even better when you put it in a stock. Oh it already is, sorry I didnt realise at first.:p

It looks better in the flesh though as the pictures dont do it justice somehow............the gun that is!

and no, I am not showing you mine. :rolleyes:

3. john0neuk

john0neuk Well-Known Member

Club:
    Dartmoor Marksmen
    Mine are all there past and present!! Half the fun is seeing what everyone uses so +1 from me more gallery albums/shots are needed.

kr

4. Steve Bowers

Steve Bowers Member

Club:
    Pontefract
    Gun Pictures

Well I certainly got what I asked for from you!!!!

You've had some excellent gun I'm surprised you could ever part some of them.

Never been a fan of the HW stock or the Wolf, hand grip slopes back at too much of a angle for me but I would have had any of yours in my cabinet in a flash.

I'm I was going to have to pick the best I'd go for your Anschutz 9003 S2 Custom.

Love the simple combination of the two different woods with the cream coloured strips and it's the first time I've seen a stock with the C shaped section holding the check piece. VERY NICE !!!!

Question:- " how do you get your wife to ok all them guns " and doesn't she ever say " why do you need so many your can only shoot one at a time "

Steve

5. john0neuk

john0neuk Well-Known Member

Club:
    Dartmoor Marksmen
    Cheers Steve, I've been very fortunate!

Gave up fishing so sold the boat! So wife very happy with the trade. No running costs for guns really!

Its been hard to let any go, regrets I have a few as the song says. Agree with the HW and Airwolf stocks pig ugly! Got a custom stock CS700 for the HW and it made a big difference in looks and handling. Have never touched the wolf its the original CDT version - as it shoots as good as any I've had so left well alone.

The wood for the Ani was done by a guy on here for very little money -JonH from Scotland great guy to deal with and makes some lovely kit. It is my best looking gun, shoots very nice and hope it will be a keeper!

Have an FTP to add to the gallery so will post pics of that soon.

Agree wish more would show off their pride and joy but they seem a bit reluctant :confused:- part of the fun for me to have some nice toys :lev. Cant shoot for "sh*t" though as keep swapping back and forth! :eek:o

6. sneaky rodent

sneaky rodent top bombing

Club:
    pontifract
    Unfortunately I tend to swap them 2 quickly to get pictures of them ,
    Be nice dean c as i know this will make you smile lol

7. DEAN C.

DEAN C. Steyr Convert

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC
    You need to photograph any guns as you buy them as they are sold the week after.:rolleyes:

To be fair you have had some lovely guns though, I quite like that Ripper you are neglecting too......:cool:

I will put a few pics in my archive when I get a minute, as I have had and still own quite a few few nice custom stocked guns.

8. MickyFinn

MickyFinn I❤HFT

Club:
    The Anston Massive & Kingsley HFT
    I put quite a few pictures in my album, I've deleted a few pictures to make room for some new ones. ;)

9. Steve Bowers

Steve Bowers Member

Club:
    Pontefract
    Guns

Well Micky it's looks like your a believer in " you can never have too many guns "

I think 7 gun is more than enough for any man (gun cabinet won't hold any more)

Steve

10. MickyFinn

MickyFinn I❤HFT

Club:
    The Anston Massive & Kingsley HFT
    I only compete with one gun now Steve (used to shoot a different set up every weekend) :p but now the others are toys! :D

11. sneaky rodent

sneaky rodent top bombing

Club:
    pontifract
    The rippers lovely but it doesn't feel as nice as my ftp lol
    an i no you got a rather nice ev2 aswell lol