Pellets

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by RAMBO, Aug 4, 2016.

1. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Club:
    SCOTIA FTC
    Has anyone tried the new tins of mosquito's yet I got a sleeve delivered today a couple of tins were slightly dented but the pellets looked ok but I won't be able to try them until next week so I'm just looking for any feedback thanks.

2. bullhead

bullhead Member

Club:
    HFTL
    hi mate

very close match to the jsb or aa express they group well in one of my rifles but not the outher on. 1 hole groups at 45 yards. they seem a good pellet a little bit pricey as the jsb and aa are cheaper for the same pellet.
    not many damaged in the tin i have i will be getting 1 more tin from else were to see if the quality the same
    chris :shot:

3. Kcjohandby

Kcjohandby New Member

U got any pics of ur one hole groups at 45 yds

4. Sake-San

Sake-San La Vieille Alliance

Club:
    l'Association Francaise de Field Target
    It's the "Billy no mates" 1 shot group ;)

5. killen

killen Senior Member

Club:
    Millride
    Saw someone on YouTube scratch the Wembley label of the tin and below was a red , you guessed it, JSP label

6. Lavant_Lad

Lavant_Lad Old Git.

Club:
    Redfearns FTC. & Steve Smith's Dinnington.
    I have 7 tins left from a sleeve of 10, no damaged tins or pellet, pealed back one label no sign of any JSB label. They give excellent groups at 55y through both of my Steyr's. Bought them from BAR some while back.

7. nemesis

nemesis 55yrd standing expert, or was it 8 or 9?

Ive done a lot of testing with these new Mozzies. They are NOT the same unfortunately as the old Mozzies., however they group well in my new barrel but didn't in my old one.
    When i tested them in the new barrel i was very suprised with the result. I'm not going to say what i discovered for fear of others getting them on my say so and been disappointed with them.
    The down side is there not batched which I find strange.The old type Mozzies is what I've shot for the last 6yr, ive never shot 8.4s.

8. Amac

Amac Active Member

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    I have also been using them in my new Anschutz which loves 'em. They group spectacularly well for me and dont
    suffer too much from windage issues at range outside. I have noticed the latest versions appear to be coated in a lubricant. Whatever their coated in, they certainly work for me!
    Andy