Paul Wilson aka Cobra Stocks ?

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by pacific marlin, Mar 2, 2014.

1. pacific marlin

pacific marlin New Member

Hi all,
    I'm new here and thought that someone may be able to help with a problem I have.

Sorry if the content of my first post is a bit negative.

At the beginning of 2013, I sent Paul (Cobra Stocks)l a really nice Maple stock blank,that I had bought from the US at considerable expense.

When I tried to contact him I got absolutley nowhere,no contact at all.

Does anyone know of his whereabouts as I really need this blank back.

If anyone can help then please phone on 07771 935202.

Many thanks,

Ian.

2. jp1

jp1 New Member

He also has my stock. been over a year now. I will let you know if i ever hear anything from him.

3. BDL

BDL Dangerous

Club:
    Blaenau Gwent
    Not heard anything good with him since I started ft, all the same story blanks and money sent then nothing.

I've marked him as a rouge trader , hope you get hold of your bits but don't hold your breath.

Bri

4. boyo

boyo Banned

Have you involved the Police,

5. Steve Bowers

Steve Bowers Member

Club:
    Pontefract
    Paul Wilson

Hi,
    I've heard that he's sold out all his equipment and stock to " fredyninefingers " I would get in touch with him.
    If your stock blank has gone with the rest of his stuff Freddy may have it and in which case it's a case of receiving "stolen goods " as the stock blank was not Pauls to sell !!
    I'm sure Freddy is unaware of the ownership of your stock and I purchased from him in the past and found him a genuine bloke.

Good luck

6. Gar73

Gar73 Douchebag/Mook Identifier

Club:
    Thorn Dell
    I highly doubt Fred has it after 18 months approx. Worth a try but there is no way Fred would play with stolen good.

7. dave croucher

dave croucher ÃŒch bin ein Meister Man

8. fredyninefingers

fredyninefingers Non member

Please don't send anybody in my direction.....I bought Paul's equipment NOT His orders (whatever you want to call them) I can confirm a maple blank in Paul's posesion and a nice stock.he told me he was returning them,but he likes fanny more than the post office....his number is [deleted by admin for privacy issues]....try texting him,threatening him,even knock on his bloody front door but please don't give me a bloody headache nurse maiding grown men on a forum which is supposed to be my hobby!! FFS if he'd taken my dosh I'd have put his windows out and took my stuff back,I wouldn't be on a forum whining like a bunch of Mary's....atb Fred

9. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Please keep numbers out of the public domain. If people wish to publish their own numbers then do so. However as the person discussed is not a member of the forum, we have no reason to hold or publish information which may be private.

10. fredyninefingers

fredyninefingers Non member

As I don't know how to do a link......his contact details are at Paul Wilson cobra stocks..
    :eek:o:eek:o:eek:o:eek:o:eek:o

11. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    ta f9f... :)

12. jeff skinner

jeff skinner New Member

I know for a fact that fred bought pauls tools and paten stocks and did not get any blanks to be cut out so why get fred involved. fred is as honest as the day is long and would not get involved with anything that is not right. he is so upset with all this talk on hear the he has sold most of the gear that he bought to start making stocks with. leave the poor guy alone and stop giving him all this s--t. would you like it I know that I would not. thank you

13. johnharper

johnharper Member

Club:
    YORK FTC
    hear hear fred is a very honest chap and a good person and not a bad bone in his body he would help anybody
    rather than see them in a pickle so come on give him a break
    john.