paul james recoiling champs a big than you

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by TREV RYN, Mar 3, 2019.

1. TREV RYN

TREV RYN https://www.neftaonline.org/

skelmanthorpe ,west yorkshire,emley moor ftc
    well what a fantastic day that was at the paul james recoiling championships. well done nathan reeve top shooting 37 x 40 well done. well done to all the winners but a great big thank you to all who turned up. thanks to everyone's generosity a huge amount was raised for tho hospice were paul was, thank you all very much.

2. Jaeger

Jaeger Andy Barnes

Club:
    Hereward
    Great day, really enjoyed it, thanks for all the hard work that went into making this run so smoothly. Well done to Nathan, for some incredible shooting.

biwain likes this.
  3. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Well done Nathan and everyone else for scores and making it happen... glad the weather held off for you all. Shame we couldn't make it, Steve said he was going to win it this year so I did you all a favour, my turn next year and his turn to drive :D

SteveP, Neil-T and steve1000 like this.
  4. Broc968

Broc968 Active Member

Club:
    anston shooting club
    Cracking day at anston congratulations to all winners in their classes and even the rain didn't dampen people spirits waiting for raffle to be drawn up the anston massive

top gun phil likes this.
  5. eggie

eggie Active Member

Club:
    Broadland ARC
    Another quality Paul James shoot this year, thanks to all at anston for there hard work.
    And Nathan I knew my quid was safe being put on you to win, superb shooting from a worthy winner.
    Same again next year...

MickyFinn likes this.
  6. JerryD

JerryD Active Member

Club:
    Hereward FT&ARC
    Well done Nathan, top bombing to hold a 3 on that course! Also top shooting from Jake Day to take HFT with 29: kicked my arse guessing distances and shooting on x6 mag!

Thanks again to the organisers and course builders - another cracking day. Thanks also to whichever powers that be that kept the forecasted heavy rain/wind away!! :D

dayo likes this.
  7. SIMONH

SIMONH Giddy Kid

Of course. See you next year

top gun phil and MickyFinn like this.
  8. TonyF

TonyF SWEFTA FT Champion 2006

Club:
    Mendip, East Devon, Avon Hawks and Oaktree.
    Well done Nathan, great shooting mate and a deserving winner.

9. Ripley

Ripley Member

This event just gets better each year, even better it’s for a good cause and in the name of a good bloke.

Thanks to the sponsors, Martin and the Anston massive who make it happen and run smoothly, also my shooting partners Gareth, Zach and Danielle. Cheers for the comments, on cloud 9 at present!

10. Evo

Evo SCOUSER and top wheel nicker

Club:
    MILLRIDE FTC
    in what can only be described as A FANTASTIC DAY, can i just thank everyone for making this day one of the best ive had in a long while, massive thanks to my little favourite Paula Higgins ( sorry Si ) and the stats crew that did a brilliant job, also thanks to Martin and Andy Calps and also All the people involved in hosting this brilliant yearly event and all those marshalls whom helped out, this was a truly FANTASTIC day shooting a Boinger, not very well mind but i was estatic that i managed to shoot a 25, better than a lottery win
    this really was a superb day had by all, even if i was useless we had a laugh all the way round, thankyou also to my lane partners Jon willingham and Nick who also shot well thanks for the excellent days shooting boys, it was a real pleasure,
    on another note, can i just wish Alan Norcliffe a speedy recovery after he was taken ill around the course, get well soon buddy and hope all is ok mate,

thanks again everyone and i,ll defo be back next year when hopefully i might get a 26 lol

Neil-T, top gun phil and MickyFinn like this.
  11. Alanok2002

Alanok2002 Active Member

Club:
    Redfearns
    Thanks bob

12. Yorkshiretea

Yorkshiretea B Grade Bandit

Club:
    Anston FTC
    Hi Everyone, Thank You For A Wonderful Day.

Thanks to everyone who braved the fake news weather report to shoot at this excellent competition for a brilliant cause. Thank You, without all of you this wouldn't work and as a community, you always do us proud.

Thanks to all the lads at Anston who put all the work in, I know I sometimes get pushed to the front for the thanks but there's a team of 30+ lads who also put loads into the project. Thank You.

Thanks to all our Sponsors, without you we wouldn't have the brilliant raffle where everyone wins something but Bob. Talking of the raffle, many thanks to Trev Ryan, our Ticketmaster, who does so much to help the cause.

Here are the results for you all: PJBRC 2019 Results - News - The Paul James British Recoiling Championship Please give our sponsors a click if you can.

Pictures will follow tomorrow. See You All Next Year.

13. steve1000

steve1000 Active Member

Cracking day, mega course, thanks to all involved for putting this shoot on and all for a very worthy cause. See you in 2020 when I might have got the hang of it :D

MickyFinn likes this.
  14. tony1

tony1 Member

Club:
    hereward ft
    thanks to all for todays course and well done to nathan on a lesson on how its done. spring or pcp makes no odds to nathan

15. ellis d

ellis d Active Member

Club:
    Castle ftc
    Top shooting Nathan, The Paul James British recoiling champs is a great shoot and a proper good cause,nice one:) A great shoot to win.

16. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

Club:
    Emley Moor
    Once again a brilliant shoot. Many thanks to all that worked behind the scenes to make this a 'must do' shoot. Thanks to Richard and Ed for the company.

steve1000 likes this.
  17. Nick G

Nick G Active Member

Club:
    Greyhound/ Purley Chase
    Very Well done Nathan, sadly I couldn't make it this year, but glad it was a successful day .

18. DeanB

DeanB Active Member

Club:
    Harriers FTC
    Thanks to all involved in making it a great shoot yesterday. And many congratulations to Nathan.

19. Neil-T

Neil-T Boingers forever.

Club:
    Far Coley
    Top day. Top company from Dave. Great course. Great guys. Good banter. Thanks to all who made it happen. And top shooting from Nathan.

20. Wez

Wez Wayne ninja

Club:
    Dar/ emley
    this was my first time shooting a Springer in a comp. I must say it was amazing . Great cause great day .and great people.