Optics Warehouse

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Bezzer, Nov 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bezzer

Bezzer Active Member

Club:
    Kingsley HFT
    No I didn't contact you, It's resolved as far as I'm concerned, I bought it and that was it.
    Your "error" was coincidently the same one that other sellers made until taken to task by Debens and withdrew the listings.
    I know you just cancelled the order(s) made at the lower price instead of honouring your "error" and I also know that at least one other seller that honoured the same lower price before their listing was pulled.

2. custompaint

custompaint Optics Warehouse

Club:
    Ashcombe AGC

Hello Bezzer

i have checked here with our staff that operate the Ebay shop, we had honoured the price sold on Ebay as it was a genuine error (however i have just personally checked and 2 of the orders on Ebay were cancelled). i am not looking for an argument, nor do i like the accusations made about us cancelling orders. (we honoured every other order bar these 2 however i cannot access the reasons for these being cancelled). as this is something i have discovered i will happily supply the scopes to the cancelled orders at the price paid originally.

however as per my first message i would appreciate a call so that i can resolve the issue to a satisfactory level for both parties. we pride ourselves on our customer service in all aspects of the business.

if there is ever any issues i would like to have the opportunity to rectify these personally, please feel free to call us and ask for John.

Kind Regards

John Farbrother

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.