Old NEFTA W/L results

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Adam, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Adam

Adam Well-Known Member

Club:
    Redfearns & the UBC
    It's great now to be able to see results on the NEFTA site back to 2007/2008 season, but does anybody have older results to hand and are able to post them up? If they're on paper I'll be happy to take an emailed scan and type it into a spreadsheet.

I'm especially interested in the Winter League held at Guiseley some time in the mid to late 90s. There was only one held there in that time AFAIK.

Likewise for results from the NEFTA Classic. I shot at one in 92 or 93 I think but I can't remember exactly when.

2. strangefroot

strangefroot Member

I think about that time wayne hudson was doing some of the winter leauge scores. He dos'nt shoot anymore. But at that time scores we're not put on net as today they used to print few copys of for club sheds.

3. Adam

Adam Well-Known Member

Club:
    Redfearns & the UBC
    Yes I'm sure they are all on paper from back in the day, but I was hoping somebody may have scanned them into their PC for their own reference. Maybe there's a few copies hanging around club sheds in boxes.

ISTR the more recent ones being on the NEFTA site when it was hosted on the Airgun Shed. I started shooting again in 2006 and I'm sure there were a few years' results on there back then. I know Paul Hudson wound up the shed when the hosting contract lapsed after he stopped shooting, but did anybody grab the data?

4. Adam

Adam Well-Known Member

Club:
    Redfearns & the UBC
    Thanks Matt. I'd seen your site a couple of years back and couldn't remember where to find it.