Ohhh bugger

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by AndyIoW, Dec 30, 2012.

1. AndyIoW

AndyIoW Member

It seems the Christmas excess has got to me.

Flopped down onto my bean bag this morning and I hear a farting/ripping type sound. First thought it me and all the sprouts I had eaten but a few seconds later it starts to snow.

Turn round and there is a triangular display on white beans about 3 feet behind me and some still floating in the air. Checked my bean bag and bugger it I have split the seam on my RangeSports bag.

Now need to get it to dry out (think that may have been the reason for failure) and patch it up ready for next weekend. Also gives me the incentive to lose more than a few pounds (weight not cash :rolleyes: )

Good job my old gungear one is still about and may be in use next weekend instead.

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Somewhere I think I have some beans... remind me if you want them and i'll bring them along.

Are you sure it wasn't just the sprouts? The bag may have just taken the muzzle blast...

3. AndyIoW

AndyIoW Member

No sprouts for 3 days so not that :D

Cheers for the offer on the beans but have a bag full at home ready for use if needed. Just trying to dry the bag so I can do the required Fix.

See you at Newbury next weekend (weather permitting) and we should be on time as either myself or Melv driving after the Southampton visit :eek: :D

4. Twang

Twang New Member

Club:
    Isfjorden FTK
    I don't get it :( the last thing Andy needs is beans :D:D:D

5. herx77

herx77 Member

The Bodyboarding capitol of Hertfordshire.
    Club:
    Lea Valley Air Gun Club
    Bit of a gas really.:D.
    HERX77 .