Now This Is Interesting ?

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by holly, Sep 14, 2011.

1. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Euros coming up and on lane one i see andy , Connor and daniels . a mini worlds in fact , i had my dosh on neil for the win in the worlds . but i did say if they had to go up hill and down dale . then maybe not as neil is no mountain goat . bit of a sort out then at the euros . look forward to it . but look out for craig , if he can keep awake . maybe ??? HOLLY:):D

2. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Nobody .

Nobody else think seeing three of the best shots in the world shooting together will be a goody ? at the old worlds in england , the format was first day the field was spread out in grades . but on the scond day the best scorers shot together . this ramped up the pressure on em and gave the shots just below em a chance to move up , cos usualy the pressure did get to em and the scores were lower . yep looking forward to it ??? HOLLY:)

3. saltydog

saltydog I smell something fishy

Club:
    Mid Ulster, Tawd Vale
    Hard too see they'll be under extra pressure their well experienced and all good mates I guarantee you'll them laughing half way down the course.

4. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Should be fun

Im looking forward to the Euros lads, good group to shoot with as well.

Shame Im with lads who both shoot Walthers though.....Boring heehee....

Will be a good weekend I reckon......

Berty

5. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    True .

true they are all good sportsmen . BUT there is good money at stake as well as pride . so expect a steely glint under the smile ??? HOLLY